Wednesday 27 January 2016

Winner Challenge #1

Good morning to all of you !!!
Thank you for participating to our 1st Challenge..
And now.. it's time to announce the winner..

Congratulations to :
You got the mystery prize

And now on the Top 3 are :
You got my card number 1 :)

You've already got mystery prize :D

You got my card number 2

To claim your prize, please send email to merlinahadi@yahoo.co.id within 7 days with your name and address so I will post your prize.
And please grab your badge to display on your blog.

Happy crafting !!!

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Hi Merlina, Thanks so much for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congratulations to Rora and FitKitty (my dear blog friend)! XOX Lucy

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you so much for the Top 3 Pick! I am honoured! I will email you later today or tomorrow...heading out for the day and in a bit of a rush. Thanks so much, Merina! Congrats to Lucy and RoRa! Beautiful cards!

Aurelia Aurora said...

wuaaah.. thank you so much Mer.. woow so lucky me.. <3 and also thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3.. congratz to Lucy and FitKitty..beautiful entries :D argghh so happy got the mystery prize <3 *hugs* ~RoRa