Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Winner Challenge #6

Good morning to all of you !!!
Thank you for participating to our 6th Challenge..
Sorry for late post because I just came back from holiday.
And now.. it's time to announce the winner..
.
.
.

Congratulations to :

9. Anet

Please email me at merlinahadi@yahoo.co.id to claim your prize from Lacy Sunshine Stamps (3 digis for winner)

and
24. It is a real P
Please email me to get the voucher from Papillon Craft (Rp 150K)

And now on The Top 3 are :
1. Vanessa

16. engelchen

23. Claudia


Congratulations ladies..
Please grab your badge to display on your blog.

Happy crafting !!!

2 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3. Congrats to the others winners too.

hugs
Claudia

Anet van Zyl said...

Thank you for choosing my card as your winner, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x